Justhost Coupon Code — Get 77% Off + FREE Domain10 min read
Now you can buy Justhost shared hosting at a promotional price of just $3.95 a month. Plus a domain name will be available for free for the life of hosting. To avail this Justhost discount offer, click the link below.
Justhost offers incredible competitively priced web hosting solutions. If you are an individual or blogger or small business looking for simple web presence, then Just Host is a very good fit for you. Justhost is owned by Endurance International Group (EIG), same group that owns prominent hosting companies like Bluehost, Hostgator, iPage, Fatcow, A Small Orange etc. It has its headquarters in US and UK, and one data center in Illinois.
Along with Shared web hosting, Just Host also offers VPS and Dedicated hosting solutions. Its shared hosting packages offer an extensive list of features along with typical unmetered bandwidth, unlimited diskspace features with no limit on email accounts and hosted domains. Justhost offers cPanel control panel, free script library, 1-click wordpress install, integration with google apps, ecommerce capabilities etc. Also a 30-day money back guarantee is promised by the company on all hosting packages.
The basic shared hosting plan is normally priced at $9.49 per month. But the company is offering the same package at 78% discount to our visitors, so you can claim it at just $3.95 per month. This also includes a free registration for 1 domain or you can transfer a domain for free. Just click on the link below and this Justhost discount offer will be wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-activate.php.php.php.php.php.php.php.php.php.php.php.phpd for you on justhost.com.
Refer to our section below on how to use our Justhost Coupon for step-by-step instructions to sign up for their hosting at justhost.com.
How to use our Justhost Discount Coupon
- Click on the “Avail Our Justhost Deal” button above. You will be taken to justhost official website and $3.95/mo pricing wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-wp-activate.php.php.php.php.php.php.php.php.php.php.php.phpd. Click on the “GET STARTED NOW” button to start the signup process.
- Next you will be taken to “Select your Plan” page. Justhost offers 3 shared hosting plans — Basic, Plus and Prime. The Basic plan allows you to host only a single website with at max 5 email accounts. With Plus plan you can host up to 10 websites and 100 email accounts. Prime plan puts no limit on the number of websites hosted with unlimited email accounts, diskspace and bandwidth. Once you have decided on the plan to purchase based on your requirements, click on the “SELECT” button under the required hosting package.
- After that, you will be taken to a page to pick domain name. You can either:
- wp-signup.php a new domain name — To wp-signup.php a new domain, enter the name of domain to want to wp-signup.php in the box provided in “I Need a Domain Name” section on the left and click on “NEXT”.
- Enter a domain name that you already own — If you want to use an existing domain name, enter it in the box provided in “I Have a Domain Name” section on the right and click on “NEXT”.
- Next you will be taken to “Create Your Account” page. Here you need to provide personal information to set up your account with Justhost. This is pretty straightforward. Be careful to provide the correct email address.
- On the same page, scroll below to enter the payment information. The company provides you 2 payment options — Credit Card and PayPal.
- Next you need to select the Package information. You will notice that 3 account plans are listed — 12 month, 24 month and 36 month. Justhost hands you over discount benefits should you opt for longer term plans, so it is suggested that you choose 36 month plan.
- Set up fee is included for free. You will need to shell out extra money if you choose any of the addons like SiteLock Security, Site Backup Pro or Search Engine Jumpstart. In case you do not want these, just uncheck the corresponding boxes.
- Next read the terms and check the box against “I have read and agree to…”, and click on “SUBMIT” button.
- On the next page, pay and your purchase will be complete.
- You will receive a receipt on the email address you provided in the account information section. This will have your control panel login and other information.
JustHost Coupon FAQs
Does JustHost offer a free trial?
Sort of. JustHost offers new customers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all its hosting plans. While not a traditional free trial, the 30-day period gives site owners a chance to test out JustHost’s services without any monetary risk.
The policy is pretty straightforward. Once customers sign up for services, they are charged the fees associated with their selected hosting package and for corresponding setup and domain registration. Unsatisfied customers can receive a full refund for the hosting portion of their services if accounts are canceled within 30 days.
It is important to note that any charges for setup or domain registration will not be included in this refund. However, customers will be able to keep their domain name and move it to another provider.
What types of payment does JustHost accept?
Most JustHost customers pay with credit and debit cards or via PayPal. These methods are popular with JustHost site owners because they allow for auto renewal and quick online payment for services.
JustHost also accepts payment in the form of checks or money orders in US dollars. Customers choosing these options must sign up for hosting services for 12 months or longer and prepay for the entire term. Once a package and term is selected, JustHost will generate an invoice for the exact amount of the agreement.
If paying by check or money order, the domain name and invoice number must be written on the memo line of the check or money order and sent to the following address:
10 Corporate Drive
Burlington MA 01803
Customers looking to enroll in auto renew can do so by adding a credit or debit card or PayPal information to their accounts at any time through their customer account portal or by contacting a service representative at 888–755–7585.
Which JustHost hosting plan should I choose?
This is the million-dollar question. The hosting package you choose largely depends on the type of site you’re running and your online business mission. Not all hosting plans are created equally, and it’s essential you pick the right one to suit the size and scope of your brand.
For beginning site owners and emerging businesses, one of JustHost’s shared hosting plans is probably a good place to start. Only a few bucks each month will get you powerful, feature-rich hosting services to help build an online presence and grow revenue streams. And, as your site begins to expand, upgrading to higher tiers of service (and additional features, such as eCommerce and marketing solutions) is simple and affordable.
Shared hosting environments are sometimes ideal launching pads for web startups. However, once those businesses start to grow their audience and customer base (which is the goal!), migrating to a virtual or dedicated server is sometimes the next logical move.
JustHost’s virtual private server (VPS) hosting is an effective solution to keep page load times fast and sites available once site traffic rates exceed 100,000 visitors per month. These services leverage KVM hypervisor virtualization technology to guarantee server resources are available for your site. The host’s VPS solution also provides instant provisioning and delivers top-tier managed services that allow site owners to focus on their primary business missions instead of worrying about patches and software upgrades.
If your business is reliant on the performance and security of your online applications, a dedicated server is probably the best way to go. JustHost offers competitively priced dedicated infrastructure to power your web apps. And, with an expert team of engineers constantly monitoring and maintaining servers, site owners can rest easy their sites will be available to visitors around the clock.
Will JustHost help me upgrade to a VPS or dedicated server when I’m ready?
Yes. JustHost makes it simple to migrate from shared environments to virtual or dedicated servers. To move to VPS, existing JustHost customers can simply access their control panel and follow the upgrade protocols. This allows all data and domains to be moved to the new, upgraded services.
For those wishing to migrate to a dedicated server, the control panel offers the same functionality as VPS migration to facilitate the upgrade. However, many JustHost customers choose to customize their infrastructure according to their specific needs. For this option, site owners can contact a JustHost Dedicated Specialist via phone at 855–204–1150. These representatives will dive deep to discover what you need and tailor a solution just for you.
What billing plans does JustHost offer?
JustHost offers billing for plans on a month-to-month basis or for longer terms. Customers who sign up for hosting packages with service contracts that run between 12 to 36 months receive a discounted rate. So, while monthly billing is available, it is in site owners’ best financial interests to agree to yearly billing and terms of service.
How does domain pricing work?
JustHost has historically provided free domain registration services for its new hosting customers. However, this is a promotion that may be discontinued at any time.
For customers wp-signup.phping domains outside of promotional offerings, JustHost provides registry services for all the most popular original TLDs, including .com, .net, and .org. The host also gives site owners access to new TLDs, such as .club and .construction, that an increasing number of businesses are employing to further customize their domain names. Whichever TLD you choose, JustHost offers pricing that comes in right at the industry standard.
What is domain privacy and is it included in JustHost’s domain hosting services?
When site owners wp-signup.php a new domain, their personal information, including their name, email, telephone number, and physical address, will show up in the public WHOIS database. Often, spammers and those with malicious intent attempt to secure this data for their own benefit. To prevent this from occurring, many domain registrars offer WHOIS privacy protections — substituting your personal info with the anonymity of a forwarding service (e.g., [email protected] instead of [email protected]). For a negligible charge, JustHost will deliver WHOIS privacy safeguards to site owners. This can be done during the registration process or can be purchased separately after the domain name is established.
What is an uptime guarantee and does JustHost offer one?
An uptime guarantee is a promise a host makes to customers that their online properties will be available to visitors a certain percentage of time each month. The industry standard uptime guarantee comes in between 99.9% and 99.99%. While JustHost doesn’t put a numerical value on its uptime promise, the host does boast high uptime rates because of its high-performance servers and secure datacenter. And, with 24/7 monitoring, any issues that do arise are remedied immediately.
Do I need a promo code to get discounted pricing on JustHost plans?
No. You do not need to copy and paste a promo code to get a deal on JustHost’s packages. Simply click on the linked coupons above, and you’ll be automatically directed to our reader-exclusive discounts on JustHost’s plans.
How does JustHost pricing compare with that of other hosts?
No matter if you’re signing up for shared hosting or building a customized dedicated server, all JustHost’s plans are competitively priced when compared with those in the rest of the industry. And our exclusive deals on these hosting packages make them even more affordable. If the high availability and turnkey services discussed here sound like a fit for your business, click on one of the coupons above and get started with JustHost.